Cream leather sofas are a practical option for people who want light-colored furniture that requires little maintenance. They're more stain-resistant than fabric sofas and spills usually just run off the surface. Remove dirt, fingerprints, and pet hair by vacuuming and wiping with a damp sponge.
1. Fill a bucket with warm water and a small amount of dish soap or leather cleaner.
2. Remove the cushions and pull the couch away from the wall if necessary. Vacuum any dirt using a brush or nozzle attachment.
3. Wipe down the entire couch using a sponge and soapy water. Squeeze out the sponge to get rid of any excess water, which is bad for the leather. Start at the top and work your way down. Clean the arm rests, cushions and the back of the sofa.
4. Fill the bucket with clean water and rinse out the sponge. Wipe down the couch again to get rid of any soap residue. Rinse the sponge in the bucket periodically.
5. Dry the sofa quickly with a towel. Dry any cracks or crevices where water may collect. Replace the cushions and move the sofa back to its original position.